Many thanks to My Kind of Beautiful for nominating Vegan Beauty for this award. It’s always flattering to be nominated for something (the Nobel prize, maybe). And they’re kind of fun to do. Down to business.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
1) I have a raging sweet tooth.
2) One of my all-time favorite movies is Children of Men.
3) I cannot cook, at all, but I can bake all kinds of things.
4) I love blackjack.
5) I’m terrified of tornadoes, which are common where I live.
6) I am studying animal communication.
7) I secretly wish I was Dr. Doolittle (but cuter, you know).
8) I love Law & Order.
9) My favorite book is Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus by Orson Scott Card.
10) I love all music, but my favorite band is Metallica.
11) I have a seriously awesome vinyl (records) collection.
The questions for me:
1. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
The way humans relate to animals.
2. If you have one – what is your favourite animal and why? Parrots and guinea pigs…because I live with them.
3. What is your biggest achievement?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. What is your most important value in life?
Peace…is that a value?
6. Tell us your strangest quirk?
I collect Care Bears.
7. What do you aim to achieve through writing your blog? Better awareness for vegan and cruelty free products.
8. What is your biggest fear?
Water, heights, tornadoes…at an equal level of fear.
9. What is your favourite make up look?
Anything with super complicated eye makeup.
10. If you could see the world from another persons perspective for the day – who would it be and why?
One of the parrots or guinea pigs. It would be interesting to see what our family is like from their perspective.
11. If you could use one word to describe how you feel about people who follow your blog then what would it be? Grateful, flattered, honored. Choose one.
1) Cocktails and Crochet
2) Not Your Mom Not Your Milk
3) A Lazy Girl Goes Green
4) Our World
5) Cruelty Free Me
6) Living Indeed
8) Rachel in Veganland
9) Beauty, For Good
10) Spiritual Foodie
11) The Healthy Secret Identity
The questions for the nominees:
1) What is your favorite movie?
2) Are you more likely to eat fruits or vegetables?
3) What country would you most like to visit?
4) What is your favorite way to unwind?
5) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6) Who do you admire most?
7) What’s your guilty food pleasure?
8) How many books do you read per week?
9) How has your blog changed your life?
10) What’s your favorite app?
11) Are you Star Wars or Star Trek?
Thanks for reading!