Many thanks to Beautyforgood.net for nominating Vegan Beauty for the Real Neat Blog award! I’m so thankful for all of my readers, and very flattered for the nomination by a reader. So, let’s get down to business. The rules are:
- Post the Real Neat Blogger Award Icon
- Thank the fabulous blogger who nominated me
- Answer the 7 questions said fabulous blogger asked
- Nominate any number of other bloggers for the award
- Pose 7 questions for your nominees to answer should they choose to accept the award
My answers to Beauty for Good:
Of which achievement (personal or professional) are you most proud?
This is a tough one. Probably that my day job is actually a company I started more than 8 years ago and we’re still standing!
Who or what makes you laugh out loud?
I live with a parrot who thinks he’s a guinea pig.
What’s your desert island beauty item?
It’s not really a beauty item, but sunscreen, lots of it.
What’s your vote for most timeless style trend (fashion or beauty)?
Anything Audrey Hepburn wore. Ever.
What is the most outlandish food combo you crave?
I eat a lot of crazy food combos, so most outlandish is a difficult call. I’m currently eating a falafel casserole.
Which is your favorite work of fiction?
Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus by Orson Scott Card
If you could have any benevolent super-power, what would it be and why?
Oooh, can I pick time travel and be like that guy on Quantum Leap who went back changing people’s lives for the better?
And the nominees are:
(both for suckering me into their posts with adorable rabbit photos)
(love the looks and the names)
My questions, should you choose to accept:
1) What animals do you live with?
2) If you were stranded on a desert island, is it Gilligan’s Island or the freaky Lost island?
3) What’s your beauty tip pet peeve?
4) Favorite city of all time?
5) Are you a more adventurous eater or drinker?
6) What’s your “don’t leave home without it” beauty product?
7) Favorite campy fantasy movie: The Princess Bride or The Labyrinth?