A big thank you to Cruelty-Free Confidence, who has also nominated me for the Liebster Award. The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Write 11 random bits about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- Pick 5-11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
- Don’t nominate the person who nominated you, silly!
- Let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
For 11 random facts about me, my nominees and their questions, please see my post here. Now, my answers to the questions from Cruelty-Free Confidence:
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want to bring? (Don’t worry you have water, food, and shelter. Its a nice desert island… lets just pretend…)
Currently, I’m watching Lost, so I’m gonna have to go with tranquilizers, night vision goggles and Naveen Andrews
- What is your favorite season of the year?
I like fall because it’s cooler, which means sweaters instead of gallons of sunscreen.
- Oh no, someone stole your makeup stash! What is one thing you would be devastated was missing?
My foundation…getting a decent match is insanely difficult.
- You find out that your blog has become famous overnight and a movie producer contacts you to create a film about your life. What famous actor/actress would you love to play YOU in this movie?
- What is one beauty tip you would give your 14-year-old self?
Even though you’re not allowed to wear makeup, start reading up on how to do it.
- We all have bad habits! Which bad habit of yours do you wish you could stop right now?
Telling myself it’s okay to buy a ton of makeup, because it’s for the blog
- It is saturday night, you have nothing to do in the morning and you could do anything you wanted tonight… Where would we find you four hours into the night?
- If you were just given a large bag of money what would you do with it?
Give it to traumatized and abused animals
- What is your favorite type of animal?
Both guinea pigs and parrots (yes, they are the exotic animals I live with)
- Do you keep your home/room sparkling clean or a cluttered disaster? Is it somewhere in between?
Mostly clean when it’s not busy season at work, Hazmat zone during busy season
- Ahhhh, the last one! When you look back in 10 years what would you have liked to accomplish?
Nobel Peace Prize 😉