I’m incredibly flattered to have been nominated for the Liebster Award again, this time by Blushing Biddies. The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Write 11 random bits about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- Pick 5-11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
- Don’t nominate the person who nominated you, silly!
- Let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
For 11 random facts about me, my nominees and their questions, please see my post here. Now, my answers to the questions from Blushing Biddies:
1) Favorite holiday – Rosh HaShanah
2) Celebrity crush – Christina Hendricks
3) Which Hogwarts House would I be sorted into? – I think there’s a talking hat involved, but this exhausts my knowledge on the subject of Hogwarts Houses.
4) Food dish I can make without looking at the recipe – mac & cheese in the box
5) What’s one bad habit I’d like to break? – Getting cranky with my bird when he goes off at 6am, like birds do.
6) Pet peeve? – So many to choose from…let’s go with using eyeliner in the waterline.
7) Happiest memory – bringing my animals home
8) Favorite blog post that I’ve written? – Not really a post, but the Vegan Beauty picture I posted last week
9) Famous person I most want to meet? – Do they have to be real? Because I really want to meet Dr. Dolittle.
10) Scary move or romance flick? – Sci-fi, please
11) One skill I wish I had – the ability to match colors without using product descriptions and a color wheel marked with the color names