I’m flattered to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Cruelty Free Me. Please forgive me if I don’t get this quite right; I’ve only just found out what the Liebster Award is. I hope I’ve done the tag or link back correctly. Thanks to Cruelty Free Me for the nomination. I’m sure most of you know what the drill is for the Liebster Award, so here goes.
- I’m a vegetarian (not a vegan, shhh).
- I live with exotic animals.
- I’m an aspiring makeup artist.
- I have a massive and eclectic music collection (why yes, I do have some Bulgarian folk music).
- I hate cooking.
- I’m an avid reader.
- My favorite vacation is the stay-cation.
- I do logic puzzles for fun.
- I love pineapple on pizza.
- I have lived in four states in the U.S.
- I love tattoos.
The questions from Cruelty Free Me for me:
Why did you start your blog? I wanted a place for vegans and non-vegans interested in vegan beauty products.
What percentage of your make up stash is cruelty free? When I bought it, it was all cruelty-free. Since brands are dropping like flies, I’d say maybe half of it still is.
What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Greet my animals.
Heels or flats? I’ve got oddly-shaped feet, so any shoe that actually fits and is comfortable.
What’s your favourite make up brand? Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, 100% vegan and cruelty-free!
What’s your favourite skin care brand? Love Dr. Gross for cleanser and Andalou Naturals for everything else.
How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Including research, about 3.
What TV show are you currently watching? At this very minute, nothing. On my DVR, Almost Human, Bones, Brooklyn 99 and Star-Crossed.
Morning or night and why? Morning is not a time for consciousness.
Name two products that are always in your beauty routine? Urban Decay Naked Foundation and Tarte Flawless Primer.
What celebrity’s make up inspires you? I love the makeup from The Hunger Games.
And the nominees are:
Rachel in Veganland
I know that’s only 6, but I ran out of people who meet the qualifications for Liebster. If I missed anyone, my apologies.
1) Who/what inspired your blog?
2) Do you ever find yourself doing or buying something because it would make a great blog post?
3) Where did the name of your blog come from?
4) What is your favorite animal?
5) Vegan, vegetarian or other?
6) What is your favorite website?
7) Fall or spring?
8) Best home remedy for a cold?
9) What is your favorite word?